Skip to main content
- Be a small or diverse business (see Eligibility Criteria)
- Provide services utilized by the University of Florida or any of the university connected entities, (i.e. University of Florida Athletic Association, and University of Florida Advancement).
- Be willing to commit to participating in the mentoring program for 12 months
- Be in business for at least one (1) year and in good standing
- Be compliant with laws and regulations.
- Hold appropriate license(s) to conduct your specific business in your City, County and State.
- Be willing to attend all program related meetings, with mentors, protégés, and SBSD.
- Be open and receptive to receiving advice from the mentor
Interested in becoming a protégé in our
2022 Mentor Protégé Program?