Skip to main content
- Have been in business for a minimum of seven (7) years in order to participate as a mentor in the program
- Have done business with the University of Florida within the last 12 months
- Be willing to commit to participating in the program for a twelve month period, as agreed upon between the mentor, the Protégé and the Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD) team.
- Maintain business in good standing and be compliant with laws and regulations
- Be willing to meet consistently with proteges while providing technical support and sound advice
- Be willing to submit quarterly reports to SBSD about protege’s progress
Interested in becoming a mentor in our
2022 Mentor Protégé Program?