Skip to main content
- Have been in business for a minimum of seven (7) years in order to participate as a mentor in the program
- Have done business with the University of Florida within the last 12 months
- Be willing to commit to participating in the program for a twelve month period, as agreed upon between the mentor, the Protégé and the Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD) team.
- Maintain business in good standing and be compliant with laws and regulations
- Be willing to meet consistently with proteges while providing technical support and sound advice
- Be willing to submit quarterly reports to SBSD about protege’s progress
To support the success of protégé participants, we ask that all mentors complete this Quarterly Report. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com